a sustainable socio-ecological project!
“ANTA Bio Olive Oil” differs from all other olive oils on the market because it combines
the following properties:
- BIO – Certified Organic Product
- Certified Protected Geographical Indication of the production area: Zakynthos island, Greece.
- Highest quality, extra virgin olive oil
- Higher Oleocanthal levels than average (a type of natural phenolic compound with anti-inflammatory properties)
- Unmistakable aroma
- Distinctive taste – First a touch of Mediterranean bitterness, then mild.
- A high density olive oil with a vivid green color.
- Unfiltered – Very hard to find but increases nutritional value and proves that the oil is fresh from the most recent harvest!
- Unmixed – Directly from each farmer. The respective farmer is named on the can or canister. With “ANTA Bio Olive Oil” you directly support small organic farmers to remain certified by paying a fair price.
- Supports nature conservation projects
On Zakynthos there is a marine national park dedicated to the protection of Mediterranean coastal ecosystems. These ecosystems are home to sea turtles and monk seals. With your purchase of “ANTA bio olive oil” a project in the National Marine Park of Zakynthos is supported and with it the survival of these incredible creatures.
A cost analysis showing that 68% of the retail price goes towards the social-ecological projects.
“ANTA bio olive oil” opens up the possibility of acquiring first-class pure olive oil and thus supporting the smallest organic farmers. This project contributes to the preservation of small agricultural ecosystems and endangered habitats of sea turtles and monk seals.