Foto by http://martingedeon.blogspot.co.at
- The villa is located in Kaminia, Lithakia, Zakynthos – Greece. It’s immersed in a beautiful, nature-blessed olive grove in the area of the National Marine Park.
- It is only 200 Meters away from a less frequented beach. Its shore is made of pebbles, while tides change its width from year to year.
- The owners live in the ground floor of the house. However, they’re often absent.
- The first floor will be available for rent, including:
- three bedrooms: eastern room with a double bed and its own bathroom – western room with a double bed plus a single bed – the third and smallest bedroom with two eastern-style beds (no bed frame, specific floor-laid mattresses)
- living room with fireplace
- fully equipped kitchen
- additional common bathroom
- two verandas, one on the front and one on the back side of the villa
- free use of the garden
- The garden consists in a 4000m² Olive grove. The grove’s outer border is fenced off, allowing guests with dogs to let their furry friends run free without the risk of them getting lost.
- For booking cheap flights towards the airport nearest to our location, we recommend http://www.checkfelix.at and http:/www.skyscanner.com
Rental price-table (per night):
(to book or for any question regarding accomodation please contact the owner Anta at 0043 664 505 89 48)
- From the 25th October to early May the house is available for rent for 100 euros per week plus household costs. For the winter season we are also open to service or hospitality exchange.
- We recommend the house also for seminars and workshops.
Tourism License Number: MHTE0428K92000425701
View from the house:
The beach in front of the house: